Littleton Church of England School was founded over 200 years ago, when the Squire provided room in the Manor House for the education of the children of the Village. In 1873, the Squire provided a School House and Hall which were in full use for education until 1976 and which since then have been used for community work.

The Church provided the present building and the Bishop of Kensington laid the foundation stone in 1969. All the children have been accommodated in the new school since 1970.

Littleton School is a Voluntary Aided State Infant School and is a co-educational day school. It is aided by the local education authority (Surrey County Council). The Board of Governors holds the responsibility for the management of the School. They are aided by the Local Education Authority in the upkeep, staffing and equipping of the School. The Governors are further assisted by the London Diocesan Board for Schools in such matters as administration, provision of accommodation, external maintenance and Religious Education.